Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Regency Stovepipe Bonnet Pattern for Download

Well, I think I'm going to stop selling my bonnet pattern as a physical papery thing, and have decided to merge it and the instructions into one easy .pdf file that can be sent to your local FedEx Kinkos or CopyMax (or wherever you can find a large-format printer) to print it for you. It's usually a little under $4 to print it.

You can pay with Paypal or a credit card, easy peasy, and it will be delivered to your email box. It's only a 1MB file, so it shouldn't be a problem. This will save me the worry of getting things out in the mail on time, and it will save you shipping. :)

3 comments:

Theodosia Pixietwist said...

great idea! love e-prints

beth t. said...

I'm curious to know why your still selling it for 8 dollars when all you have to do now is send an email. I would love to have the pattern but it would be at my expense to print it sooo... Perhaps you could send some of your savings the customers way?

Anonymous said...

Beth.. What a stupid question? She made the pattern so she is asking money if you want to have it. Doesn't matter if it is 8 or 20. You can always try to mkae your own one.
I think it is fair, if everybody has to pay. Why would somebody pay to get it and you get it for free?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails