Wednesday, November 4, 2009

EEK! Doors are scary!

Tag is very green. So green he hardly knows what the squeezing of my legs means. I'm surprised he actually responds to my reins. He's scared of stall doors, and stubbornly refuses to go near the scariest of the doors... the ones with name-plaques on them.

As my sister Helen kindly pointed out.. Tag is going to be quite a project. I'm glad I picked a boarding facility with an indoor arena, because I foresee a winter of much hard work. Ai ai ai. At least he's a good, sweet horse. That makes up for his being completely untrained. ::sigh::

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sure you will get him up to speed in no time. He sure is a pretty boy.

SMHart said...

Steph - everyone goes through those "down" times in life, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't admonish you to ask for help if you feel you need it, from whomever you think will most likely respond. A good support system is the MOST IMPORTANT thing during hard times, so even if you don't feel like being social, maintain that contact. I'd hate to see it become terribly unbearable.

As for the Keep Portland Weird festival, I had to work saturday, or I would have been all over that, baby! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails