Monday, May 19, 2008

Grumbly, Mumbly Monday.


It's one of those Mondays. Hubby is off to Wisconsin for work; I woke up by chance because the power was out, and my alarm didn't go off... I rushed out of the house feeling icky because I couldn't shower. A large tanker trailer had rolled off the road apparently, just across the entrance to my street, taking out the power line. There it was, smashed to bits, covered in fire-extingishing foam, and a line of emergency vehicles a quarter of a mile long. Thankfully there were no fatalities. Hopefully we'll have power by the time I get home tonight.

The house is a complete wreck. I really do have to clean... but I have bonnets to make too. Urgh. Saturday I have to drive down to Eugene with the dogs all alone. ::whine::

It's so ... Monday. At least Pearls made me smile. Oh, and no ducks have appeared looking for food today. She only had five left last time we saw her. I hope we'll see her marching up with her brood soon. I refreshed their water and set out some food for them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails