Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

I love Fridays. I'm sure you've noticed this by now. They are a thing to be celebrated. Especially at 4:30 when I'm getting in my car, and I know I have two days before me that are 100% mine to do with what I please. There's something wonderful about that. :)

I have a bonnet workshop tomorrow, and guests coming over too, which means I have to actually fold he laundry in the basket and take it off the rocking chair in the living room, and to tidy up the little sewing mess I haven't put away yet.

Oh well. I hope you all have a delightful weekend.

1 comment:

SMHart said...

please feel free to steal pictures anytime you wish :-) Thanks for the praise - coming from the master Bonneteer, its a complement :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails